Including:Incinerator: Construction to be specified
Together with the following technical data:
1. One pharma solid waste incinerator unit comprising two combustion chambers and based on steel base with scrubbing
3. Capacity: Approximated 150 kg/hr. Over 10 hrs.
4. Wastes features:
· BULK density: 70 — 100 kg/ bm³.
· Calorific value: 2000-3000 kcal / hr.
· Moisture content: 20-30percent by weight.
· Ash content: 2 — 8% by weight.
· Vinyl content: 15-20 percent by weight.
5. Two combustion chambers.
6. Operating temperatures:
· First chamber: not less than 700 – 800 °c.
· Second chamber: not less than 1200 °c (during steady operation).
7. The burners should be automatically switched off if some of the combustion chambers doors is open.
8. The burners of the first and second combustion chambers are chosen for burning diesel oil (light fuel).
9. Automatic loader and unloader to be provided.
10. Exhaust gases to be comply with International Environmental code and requirements.
– A receiving cage for biomedical waste;
– A combustion chamber with a chimney using a filter to retain the ashes;
Chimney section: about 300 cm; using a minimum height of 6 m
Door dimensions: roughly 50×60 cm
Supplied with a 500 liters fuel tank and all necessary accessories for installation.