Fully automatic and simple to operate control panel
a). bio medical waste/pharmaceutical waste
o). alcoholic waste.
w). used tires.
b). Strong chemical waste/textile industries waste
2nd chamber-1000 deg.C — 1200 Deg.C
Resources Of The Wastes
x). used cotton rags
Metallic seal structure with ceramic insulation to avoid heat radiation and control radiant temperature
q). sludge mix liquid
Design, installation and commissioning of multi industrial waste incinerator.
Capacity: 315 KG/HOUR SOLID WASTE/ OR 200 LITRES/HOUR LIQUID WASTE (with dual chamber system)
s). Semi solid liquid chemical waste
f). liquid ink waste/acidic residue
Incinerator should have following criteria:
Low maintenance and running costs
e). organic chemical waste
Heat recovery option
Incinerator for hospital waste management with the following attributes:
• In high temperatures (pyrolytic incinerator two chambers with temperatures ranging from 950 º C to 1320 º C;
• Ability to destruction of 400 to 600kg per hour;
• Capable of destroying germs;
• Drain ash;
• Drain glass and needle crusher;
• Porch with tap water for hand washing and decontamination;
• Observe the issue of environmental quality standards, emissions eloquent and regulation on the issue of waste;install big incinerator to one of the greatest veterinary hospital in KSA so if you will support us with one unit (big incinerator) and ecological with onsite training, the capacity for the unit is 2000 Kg for cows, horses and farm animals also suitable to all animal waste types, we want it diesel fired. OES-Industrial MultiWaste Incinerator System (Solid/Liquid)
Scope of the Work:
h). fungicide waste
y). contaminated plastics/resin wastes.
Advanced gas treatment system to avoid emission of poisonous gases (scrubbing system).
l). ETA,MEA waste
Wide door for ash removal
The following types of wastes can be treated by using incinerator.
Optional Stainless Steel Casing
Incinerate all sorts of liquid/solid hazardous/chemical/non hazardous wastes avaliable from the industries with proper scrubbing system with conventional emission rates.
p). Agricultural liquid chemical waste.
Large Top opening lid for easy loading
m). Wastes after treatment of compounds in etp plant.
Solid Hearth to Permit maximum Burnout
The dual stage incinerator helps to burn the waste in two phases, first at a medium temperature of 870- 900 Deg C and the second phase at 1200 deg C
r). Slurry/adhesive/grease/powder coating wastes.
k). mono ethanolamine
v). solvent chemicals/paint wastes/used glass beads