ADVANCED PYROLYTIC MEDICAL WASTE BURNER
NB.; Civil functions as well as any various other relevant solutions for the installment as well as training of drivers need to be contained in the burner’s rate.
Requirements for the shelter of the burner:
House of the incinerator comprehensive in deal (your home must have toilet as well as hand washing facilities as well as firefighting). The dimension of the shelter shall measure 4 meter by six meter and will be offered with proper air ventilation.
This material as well as equipment must include in the shed of the burner: foundation in debris rock, isolation roof covering versus humudity; altitude with block of 20 centimeters (bloc concrete), continuing lintel (linteau) in strengthened concrete; steel framework (charpente en metal); roof covering in sheet B.C.A. 28 BG
19. A control box making sure the complete cycle of combustion. Fan:.
Electronic ignition, long-term ventilation, electromagnetic sluice entrance of principle and also separating.
> > Nature: 42 percent of A1203.
* The insulation of the combustion chamber has to be made up of refractory bricks,.
* Plate of burning in Carborundum, preventing the dealing with of glass as well as slags. A chamber of article burning of gases.
>> Nature: 65 percent of A1203.
4. Design Spec: Types A, B, C, D, as well as E of clinical waste.
13. The Measurement of the door for packing in cm: 70×× 70.
* Frontage of filling with door seals increased on hinges, wheel of screw plug, adaptable joint, as well as.
* Perfectly tight door for the hand-operated loading of waste. The loading needs to be Guidebook, Place.
* Heater with fuel, mono-bloc spreading guiding kind with straight fire, lighting and also safety of.
temperature outside sheet steel.
7. It should be able to lessen the number of wastes by 98%.
2. It should have the ability to operate not less than 10 hours/day
* Construction of the refractory;
23. The installed burner has to birth a 1 year warranty.
Control box watertight to dirt, such as:.
5. PYROLYTIC” burning, by controlling the gasification of waste.
9. The incineration should be completely devoid of visible smoke in addition to offending odours.
21. The de- ashing has to be carried out in all-time low of the burning chamber or the deashing.
* A gadget of shot of air allowing a entire recombustion of gases,.
Carried out by valves as well as following the control of the automatic cycle.
12. The Quantity of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L.
> > Thickness: > > 150 mm.
* A button breaker for each engine (ventilators and heaters).
8. It should be able to hold exhaust at the second burn with gasoline residence of not much less than 2 seconds.
> > Nature: Calcium silicate.
15. Fuel: diesel.
>> Thickness: > > 85 mm.
16. The vendor has to supply necessary information for the absolute best of this installation This incinerator.
* A sheath of all the gases charred.
* A device of air inlet of air conditioning of waste gases,.
Ability of damage in weight: 60 Kg/h.
>> Character: Calcium.
* Electro-ventilator dispersing the secondary atmosphere, the principle of the air flow being.
10. The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of the waste will surely be 3,500 kcal/kg.
* Construction of the refractory;.
Ought to be Automatic or hand-operated set de ashing. Refine Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as optional
23. Discharge Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or similar conventional
23. Ability to treat Plastic: Not less than 40% by weight
24. CE Production Conformity: BS EN 746-2-1997
22. The provider should give sets of additional components of very first necessity as well as consumable of the.
3. This burner needs to have the ability to demolish all flammable wastes produced by health centers,
24. The supplier will perforn an onsite installation of the burner.
25. The technical training of drivers will need to be provided and also provided by a professional from the.
11. The Internal diameter of the Chimney: Ø 400 as well as its altitude: 8 m.
Packing protecting out of refractor. -.
* Carcass in solid sheet steel with assistance of connection.
14. Heater procedure need to be Automatic On/Off.
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the policy of each heater.
Having a high material of aluminium and protects blocks so as to ensure a minimum.
Flame, lighting and also safety and security of electronic ignition, permanent air flow, electro-magnetic sluice.
6. The incinerator has to prevent the launch of black smoke as well as fine dust, (Smokeless) throughout the.
Personal centers, research laboratories, institutes, etc…….
– Insulate in fibrous panel.
* A regulatory authority with watch for the temperature of postcombustion.
– The Temperature degrees of combustion: Minimum will be 850 ° C as well as max 1400 ° C. – Message combustion: > > 1100 ° C.
> > Thickness: > > 75 mm.
* Heater of illumination of waste, with gas, conventional mono-bloc casting leading plunging.
House of the incinerator comprehensive in deal (your house must have toilet as well as hand washing centers and also firefighting). The dimension of the shelter shall measure 4 meter by six meter and shall be offered with appropriate air ventilation.
This material as well as equipment must include in the shed of the burner: foundation in debris rock, isolation roof covering versus humudity; elevation with block of 20 centimeters (bloc concrete), continuing lintel (linteau) in strengthened concrete; steel framework (charpente en metal); roof covering in sheet B.C.A. 28 BG