Needs of A PYROLYTIC MEDICAL WASTE BURNER FOR LARGE Variety
23. The supplier should give batches of extra components of very first urgency in addition to consumable of the incinerator.
* A timer with flexible temporization for the guideline of every burner.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with assistance of link.
* A tool of injection of atmosphere enabling a entire recombustion of gases,.
The Temperature levels of combustion: Minimum will certainly be 850oC and also maximum 1400oC.
2. It must have the ability to operate not much less than 8 hours/day
Density: 85 mm.
23. Ability to treat Plastic: Not much less than 40 percent by weight.
25. The vendor will execute an onsite installation of the burner.
* Heater with gasoline, mono-bloc casting helping kind with straight flame, lights and security of electronic ignition, long-term ventilation, electro-magnetic sluice entry of regulation and isolating shutoff.
1. Capacity of harm in weight: 500 kg/h.
22. Refine Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as optional.
15. Fuel: diesel/Gas.
* A sheath of all the gases burned.
25. The specialized training of drivers will certainly have to be supplied and also given by a service technician in the manufacturing facility; it will certainly consist of medicinal and also preventive maintenance, and also making use of manufacturer, etc
NB.: Civil jobs and also any kind of other associated services for your installation and also training of operators have to be included in the burner s cost.
* Completely tight door for the hands on loading of waste. The loading should be Handbook, Set.
The de- ashing must be completed in the bottom of the combustion chamber or the deashing must be Automatic or hand-operated set de ashing.
Shield in coarse panels:
17. A combustion chamber of waste:.
20. An Air pollution management tool attached to the flue chimney must be attached to stop.
* Frontage of packing with door seals risen on hinges, wheel of screw plug, versatile joint, in addition to packing insulating from refractory.
19. A control box ensuring the total cycle of combustion.
23. Discharge Requirements Conformity: BS 3316 or équivalent criterion.
Nature: Calcium silicate.
* Electro-ventilator dispersing the second atmosphere, the coverage of the air flow being implemented by valves in addition to after the control of the automatic cycle.
. Nature: 42 percent of Al203.
9. The incineration must be totally devoid of noticeable smoke in addition to offensive smells.
24. The installed incinerator should endure a 1 year guarantee.
7. It must be able to decrease the volume of wastes by 98%.
* A heater of illumination which the use is restricted to the ignition of waste.
14. Burner procedure should be Automatic On/Off.
* A regulatory authority with watch for the temperature level of burning.
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass in addition to slags.
18. A chamber of article burning of gases.
16. The supplier must supply necessary details for the best of the installation This burner with PYROLYTIC burning need to have:.
10. The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of the waste will certainly be 3,500 kcal/kg.
6. The incinerator needs to avoid the discharge of black smoke and also fine dust, (Smokeless) throughout the loadings.
* The insulation of the combustion chamber should be composed of refractory blocks, having a high material of aluminum in addition to protects bricks to be able to guarantee a minimum temperature on.
* A second injection of air to ensure best oxygen substance.
8. It needs to have the ability to hold discharge in the 2nd melt with gasoline home of not much less than 2.
* Burner of illumination of waste, with fuel, traditional mono-bloc casting leading diving flame, lighting and security and security of electronic ignition, long-term air flow, electro-magnetic sluice entry of guideline and also isolating valve.
Nature: 65 percent of Al203.
The exterior sheet metal.
12. The loudness of the burning chamber: 1.200 L.
Protect in fibrous panel:.
Control box watertight to dust, such as:
* A button circuit breaker for each and every engine (ventilators in addition to heaters).
* A heater of combustion of gases,.